A rose by any other name.
Might not smell as sweet if it was called Rubbish. Some words are just more aesthetically pleasing than others. And brand names need to use every method in the book to instantly attract and communicate. Seven has named Fortune 500 products, companies, apps and even babies. But always rooted in a strategy that factors in the audience, purpose and a desired outcome. And sometimes you need someone to tell you to start naming less and strategizing more.
Ask about how Seven helped one company go from tiny, unheard of business unit to Big Data leader.
You might need Seven if
- Your company has no coherent naming strategy
- Your organization or product is going through big changes
- Your brand is merging or acquiring
- You’re launching a new product or company
- Your product portfolio is confusing
- Name Development
- Naming Strategy
- Naming Process Development and Implementation
- Product Portfolio Management
- Trademark Protection Strategies