& the noise.
All new brand, design and innovation projects should start with a clear insight — about a customer, a user, a situation. Insights can come in a flash but most come from hours of observation, analysis and thoughtful conversations. Seven perfected its unique approach to observation, analysis and synthesis literally through hundreds of hours of observing, listening, sifting through data and finding the signal in the noise.
Ask about how Seven helped one leading US City improve the service and modernize the image of one of its most important public services.
You might need Seven if
- Your organization is going through big changes
- You’re launching something new
- You don’t have a clear vision for the future
- You need insights about your customers
- Your competitors are turning up the heat
- Brand Touchpoint Analysis
- Primary Qualitative Research
- Ethnographic Research
- Competitive Landscape
- User Testing
- Insight Development